Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Avery and Family Stuff...

It has been a while since we put stuff up. Sorry, but I am finally getting a chance to throw stuff up here.

Here is Avery in her boppy chair. She doesn't like it very much usually, but we caught her at a sort of calm time in it.



Laura and I at our Church's Trunk and Treat. That is my car turned into an X-wing from Star Wars, Laura did a killer job making her Princess Leia costume, and I tried to make a Jedi costume from whatever I could find in the baptistry.

Avery looking thoughtful...










This was taken during the "fun" part of Avery's bath. This is during the first 4 minutes, before the
water gets cold and it becomes miserable bath time.






This is kind of blurry, but still fun. Avery in her carseat on the way to Greensboro.




Also a video that I hope you like of Avery in a good mood :).

1 comment:

Heather Shelton said...

How precious! You are a proud papa for sure. You and Laura are so blessed, what a sweet family!