Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Nursery...

Laura and I, along with her mom and dad, have been working on our nursery. We wanted to share some pictures...





First: New paint color. Some fancy kind of green :)





Second: Laura's mom taking part in the project...








Here is a picture of the crib, all done up in Laura fashion.








The all important gliding rocker.











The gliding rocker with the changing table.









Laura's window treatment.












One last shot of everything...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How wonderful to have a wife with such mad decorating skills! I decorate something in my townhouse and think it looks pretty good then see the professional in action... and I want to go home and change it... :)

The Cox Family said...

I LOVE the nursery! You did a great job Laura!

Melissa said...

For some reason we're just now able to look at these! Love the color choices. Laura did a great job!

Michael Sullivan said...

Being a father is the best!!!!