Friday, March 28, 2008

It's a Girl!







O Lord, you have searched me and known me
You know when I sit and when I rise up
You understand my thought from afar
You scrutinize my path and my lying down
You are intimately acquainted with all my ways
Even before there is a word is on my tongue
Behold, O Lord, You know it all
You have enclosed me behind and before
And laid Your hand upon me
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me
It is too high, I cannot attain it

Where can I go from your spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I ascend to heaven, You are there
If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, you are there.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea
Even there your hand will lead me
And Your right hand will lay hold of me.
If I say 'Surely the darkness will overwhelm me,
and the light around me will be night'
Even the darkness is not dark to You
and the night is as bright as the day
Darkness and light are alike to You

For you formed my inmost parts;
You wove me together in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works
and my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you
When I was made in secret,
and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
and in Your book were all written
the days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.

Psalm 139:1-16

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet her!

Amanda said...

I've seen so many friends' sonogram pics and it never ceases to just floor me... God's insanely creative and amazing.

I'm so happy for you guys!!

The Moores said...

Little girls are the best!!!

Michael Sullivan said...

That's what I'm talking about.....